Bear

Bear
Welcome

Monday, May 28, 2012

Reading and thinking.

Have you ever read something that just made you feel that it was written just for you?   I have.  

I am reading The God who sees you by Tammy Maltby and Anne Christian Buchanan.  

There is a chapter that really hit home.   That even in the darkest moment of my life  God was there.  God constructed my life but gave me choices.   We all make wrong choices but for me, my wrong choices really bug me.  How could I have not seen how my choice was going to play out.  I know that God is there at all times.  He sees what no one else sees.  

We all hide things from others.  I know I do.  God knows it all.   He is always prepared to be there for me.  Nothing I do can be kept from God.  

Does God sit back and shakes His head at our lives.  No He is there with open arms to give the best hugs.  He forgives us for all our sins.

I have been so looking forward to the rest of the book until I saw the next chapter.  Just the title put tears in my eyes.    You're Worth It.   This is what the Gospels are about. The God of the universe see me as someone worth it all.  Even death of His son on the cross.   The chapter ends with this "God really does see you - your past, your present and your future, your possibilities,He is painfully aware of your sins and failures but rejoices over you hidden good deeds and best intents."

Wow think about this.   As the Father He made you and adopted you into His family.
As the Son He thought you were worth dying for.   As the Spirit, He chooses to live within you.   Wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment