Bear

Bear
Welcome

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A letter to my mom

Dear Mom

It been 30 years since you have been gone.   My life has continued on.   I have had ups and downs.   I miss you.

I wonder what my life would be like if you were still here.   Would we be friends and do things together?.  Would the grand kids have fun at grandmas? Would you have traveled to visit family around the country?

Well, Just so you know I have tried to be a good person.   I do think of others before myself and that is just the way of life for me.   I have some great people in my life to hold me accountable and love me for being me.   I know you would like them. 

I think about you often.   One of my favorite memories is doing jigsaw puzzles at the dining room table.  Now if I do a puzzle I have to make sure the cats don't get in to it.

Now at 30 years later I am trying not be poor me but be thankful for all you taught me.  It is hard to see my friends with their parents and know that I don't have that. I hate that jealousy gets in my life with that.  God will take care of me.   

Mom know you are missed and I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment