Bear

Bear
Welcome

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Emotions

How many words can describe and define you?



This past week has been full of many words and alot of the deal with emotions.



So starting the week last Sunday enjoying friendship and fellowship with close family friends. The best way to start a week.



Monday was full of different emotions, tired, frustration, embarrassed, anger, and ended in laughter.

I got into my first accident in the bus that was my fault. So and embarrassed that I was stupid enough to cut the corner and hit a large rock. Angry with myself and having to deal with coworkers teasing. I ended the day laughing with them and letting it go.



Tuesday more teasing and laughter.



Wednesday was disappointment leading the way to frustration.

Oh how can you walk around with a smile and not really showing what really is going on. I can do it fairly well. I know that my eyes and give it way to those who know me well.



Disappointed in my self set in for most of the day. How could I have been so careless. Why do I not ask for help when needed. Why do I try to do everything myself. If I don't ask for help am I not letting someone else receive joy? I am so much more comfortable being the helper and not the receiver of help.

Thursday was much better. It was a day of lists. What all do I need to do to be ready for the bazaar. Have I covered all the bases? Do I have all the volunteers lined up?

Friday was great so ready to end the work week and get started on the weekend.

Saturday was a day of rest and enjoying the kitties. They had their first visitors Heather and Julien and Riley stopped by. They ran with the boys. They also went to work to visit. Kyzer is a smart little a Kittie, had to use the litter box which was at home and jumped in the garbage can, did his duty and jumped out then look up with a look of " I did it."

So how many emotions do you go through in a week. I forgot excitement at my friend birth of her granddaughter. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment