Bear

Bear
Welcome

Saturday, July 7, 2012

updates

So I have not written anything lately so here is some updates.


I finally got my tattoo.  I have wanted one for 20 some years.   I know I said I wanted a Winnie the Pooh but got my favorite verse in a banner on a cross.
My Tattoo upside down.

Celebrated the Fourth of July in Everett.   Started with breakfast with Esther. Then on to the parade.

 For the evening went to Snohomish and celebrated with my friends aka family.   All the good food and watching the games.   Found this flower just hanging around.

Sunset and fire works.


The 6th Lucky lounging in the sunshine.

Flowing Lake.   Came here for a picnic with friends.   Just to tire the kids and enjoy the sunshine.





So  onto the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment