Bear

Bear
Welcome

Thursday, March 28, 2013

So I know that Facebook is a social media and we all have different opinions and beliefs.
I posted this last night and made it my profile picture



I did this at night just before bed.  When I checked in the morning someone had posted something hateful.

I did not post this to judge others but to state MY beliefs.  I love that the Elders at my church have us every week the 

Apostles' Creed


 I believe in God the Father, Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:
 And in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord:
 Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary:
 Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell:
 The third day he rose again from the dead:
 He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty:
 From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead:
 I believe in the Holy Ghost:
 I believe in the holy catholic church: the communion of saints:
 The forgiveness of sins:
 The resurrection of the body:
 And the life everlasting. Amen.


As we celebrate the life and death and resurrection of Jesus Christ I will not be ashamed to post something I believe.  I am not judging anyone and I do not want to be judged.   I am a sinner saved by grace living a life I hope that shows other God in my life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment