Bear

Bear
Welcome

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Feelings

This week has been a week of emotions that I do not want to acknowledge.

First is a coworker last Sunday witness a tragic accident of a horse that had stepped out of the trailer at a stop sign and the driver continued dragging the horse to death. My coworker drove up behind the truck/trailer after following a brown lines for about 2 miles. It took her driving around the truck and stopping for the the truck driver to know what had happened.

Since then Diane has not slept well having nightmares and at work she has had to be pulled in after a few hours on the road because she could not think straight. She has been crying and not eating. I am not sure how to help her. I suggested counseling because that helped me. My friends also helped. I want to do what she needs. I will help anyway I can even though right now it is just prayer.

I know I have never witnessed anything like that but her emotions and reactions brought back memories of my assault a couple of years ago.

It is amazing what your mind can do to you. I can totally understand the feelings that Diane is having and yet seem to have to relive them again. This time I know what to do and have not done that yet. For me there is more emotions going into play.

I am being pressured into meeting the girlfriend of a so called friend. She is visiting from South Carolina and wants to meet me. Both him and her are asking when I can meet her. I am not sure I want to I can visit online with no problem but face to face I just don't know.

Any suggestion on what to do?? I just don't know.

All these have been dwelling in my mind this week and I know that I have been rude to at least one person. Thank God she forgave me.

Lord help me be the person you want me to be and do Your will not mine.

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion you should only do what you are comfortable doing. If you don't want to meet her don't. If you want to meet her then do it. It's totally up to you. So if you really think about it...what do you want?

    ReplyDelete