Bear

Bear
Welcome

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday's Rambles.

So I got to sleep in, Whoo Hoo!! Wide awake at 6 am. A hour later than normal.
Started the day with a bible study. Psalm 139
Just to know that Our Great God cares for even the littlest detail in our lives is so uterly amazing. He know when I sit, stand and even my thoughts. He must have great entertainment on the thoughts of people.

As I read, and go to verse 13 I really thought on how He made us. Fearfully and wonderfully made by God. I could go for a tag on me saying that. No I won't get a tatoo of it but it just reminds me of the tags people sew in clothes.

As I continued reading and got to verse 13, I really started thinking of my feet. Two feet, ten toes, that support me. They take alot of abuse. Walking, running. balancing all the different ways they are used. My feet have taking me on many, many walks. Pushed the petal down in the car for hours on end. Have been cut, bruised, blistered, and dirty. They have been tired, and yet always ready to go. Just to think that God made them for us to do all of this. : )

So I end this ramble with

Search me O God, and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in my and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23:24

No comments:

Post a Comment