Bear

Bear
Welcome

Monday, April 25, 2011

A week in review.

My week last week seemed so long. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday were just a blur. Thursday started to slow down. Friday, Easter weekend. Good Friday service I enjoyed. With Pastor Fred and Matt sharing the service it just had a good feel to it.

I love Easter songs almost as much as Thanksgiving songs. The older the better.

Saturday errand day. I started taking Katie to the vet for her shots.

Then I had to go to GHC and have lab work done. Still have a bruise from that today.



Some shopping for my secret sister.


Then off to my Great nephew Julien James Nashs 7th birthday party.


At Alfys at Silver Lake a room full of relatives and friends, Julien got lots of Legos and of course other toys too.


Pizza and cake and the worst sung happy birthday later I left for home.


Picked up Katie and off to work to visit.




Sunday. Easter, The Lord has risen. Hmm. I just love that Jesus died and rose for us. The service at church done and off to the Bismore house with Ellie in tow for the rest of the day.

Everyone brings food to share. Jeanne's shrimp pasta salad, Linda's potato salad, Buddy's Mac and cheese. Yummmm.


So now with stomachs full. The egg hunt set up and the hunt is almost ready to begin.


Separated child and adults, the line up has begun. As the kids search in the front yard the adults line up to race to the back yard for their eggs.


One of the hidden eggs.








The young and the adults all look for eggs.




The adults get vicious, hair pulling, shoving, hit with broom, pushed down all are done in the egg hunt. This why I just take pictures.

The found eggs that hide the candy


The candy from the eggs. And you just thought eggs had yolks!!

Not all eggs made it out in one piece. Stepped on egg




Flower from the garden. Tulips are so beautiful.














At the Hiseys after all day for Amazing Race I had my camera and Jeanne's cat Mattie posed fro a couple of pictures.


Mattie looking back at the room after looking outside for awhile.














Then Mattie asleep as the evening wore on.






So a long week ending so nicely with my family of friends. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment