Bear

Bear
Welcome

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The last month

Time has slipped away. I have been so busy and some times not so busy.

I got to do some great things these last few weeks.


First, Joined a gym. Have been working out a few times a week. It has been fun. Joined with friends. So Saturday mornings we have been going to aquafit. It has is a wet and fun and workout time. I missed one week so I could go to Canada with my sister.


I got a great deal on the Victoria Clipper from Groupon. I took my sister Nancy, who just got her enhanced license. We got up early and drove to Seattle to find the parking garage. I made my niece get up so I could finally give her the birthday present that has been in my car for a few weeks. I don't think she liked having to get up at 5:30 to get it.







Inside the clipper



















outside the clipper











We got to the Clipper were 4th in line and yet they had printer problems so we had "old fashion" boarding passes. On the ship we went upstairs for the ride up. So we headed out into the sound. We got to see a super hero. Captain Orca on a jet ski chasing the boat.


After 2 1/2 hours we arrived in Victoria. Oh the buildings with the old look so beautiful
.








The Empress








Across the harbor







An Inn












We walked and walked. There was a parade






















We had lunch ar Red Fish, Blue Fish. A very small joint in a truck cargo carrier on the harbour. Long line but great food.







































































No comments:

Post a Comment