My friend and fellow blogger Jeanne at The View from the Hisey Peak awarded my rambling blog with the Versatile Blogger Award! Whoo Hoo! Thank you Jeanne!!!
There are 3 rules to be followed:
1: Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post!
2: Share seven random things about yourself.
3: Nominate 5 other bloggers and let them know about it.
1. I love to curl up and forget the world and get lost in a good book.
2. I would do anything for someone if I am able to at any time, just ask me
3. I don't have a favorite season, I love them all.
4. I will go out of the way to take pictures. This includes walks around town and parks. What a great way to to pray and thank God for His beautiful country,.
6. I am known to just get in the car and drive with no destination in mind just to get away. Be looking I might just stop by.
7. I love Sundays, Starting with worshiping God at church, To lunch with my family of friends, to spending the evening hanging out with them. Thank Jeanne and Timothy. .
I would like to bestow this prestigious award to the following bloggers:
Amy over at: Cheese Curds in Fargo
Laura over at: laura living aloud
Becca over at: Just Us
Shonda at The Knowlton Nest
Anna Elizabeth Zoeller at Laurel in Oblivion