Bear

Bear
Welcome

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fun News


My friend and fellow blogger Jeanne at The View from the Hisey Peak awarded my rambling  blog with the Versatile Blogger Award!  Whoo Hoo!  Thank you Jeanne!!!  

There are 3 rules to be followed:
1: Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post!
2: Share seven random things about yourself.
3: Nominate 5 other bloggers and let them know about it.





1.   I love to curl up and forget the world and get lost in a good book.
2.   I would do anything for someone if I am able to at any time, just ask me 
3.  I don't have a favorite season, I love them all.
4.  I will go out of the way to take pictures. This includes walks around town and parks.  What a great way to         to pray and thank God for His beautiful country,.
6.  I am known to just get in the car and drive with no destination in mind just to get away.  Be looking I might just stop by. 
7.   I love Sundays,   Starting with worshiping God at church, To lunch with my family of friends, to spending the evening hanging out with them.  Thank Jeanne and Timothy.  .




I would like to bestow this prestigious award to the following bloggers:

Amy over at: Cheese Curds in Fargo
Laura over at: laura living aloud
Becca over at: Just Us
Shonda at The Knowlton Nest
Anna Elizabeth Zoeller at Laurel in Oblivion


No comments:

Post a Comment