Bear

Bear
Welcome

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Challenge

We are all on the internet, texting, im ing, twittering, and of course blogging. When was the last time you wrote a letter?
I mean by your hand, with a pen, on paper?
Last night at Bible study the lesson ended with Write a letter to Jesus. With the instruction "Don't just pray but write because there is something special about writing it down."
So I wrote Jesus a letter.
What a better way to relive your day seeing how He made it so special. I just rambled my way through the day. I am so thankful for a loving God being so important in my life.
We learned that God gave His all for us His son and we should give our all for Him. How many times do we just do what we want with no thought of what God wants done?
Even though we are taking our time getting through the book in bible study there is so much I have learned and have applied in my life.
So I challenge you to write a letter to Jesus. Just tell Him about your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment