Bear

Bear
Welcome

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The joys of working with people.

It has been a long hard day. When I got to work and saw my route for the day I just wanted to start over.

Onward I went. Did my first 2 pickups and went to the Lynnwood park-n-ride to transfer and the other company was 40 minutes late, that took care of one of the people I have problems with.

Continued on started running later. I just kept moving along. Got to lunch and had it Mill Creek with a couple of guys from PUD. You know the big vehicles all park together. Not to bad for lunch entertainment. Continued on. Did great until 3:30.

When I got to a church to pick up a guy, He was standing there with his pants down to his ankles. Can you gross. I did. He pulled them up and then they fell 3 more times before getting him on the bus. Yuck. On the bus he started talking dirty. I told if he could not talk clean then don't talk at all. (waiting to see if I get in trouble for that). He was quiet the rest of the way.

When getting to his place he is door to door because he is blind. He stood up and down went his pants. He finally started walking to the door holding my arm. At the door he said that he wanted to show the world his whole body. I told him not in my world.

The rest of the day I was in and out of pain. In a way I cannot wait until Fridays appointment with the surgeon. I just pray they find out why. It is the not knowing that has me upset and afraid.
So starting humming this and then singing it. I know I need to trust and I will !!

’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
And to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
And to know, “Thus says the Lord!”
Refrain

No comments:

Post a Comment