Bear

Bear
Welcome

Friday, August 20, 2010

Weeks ending. Morning started with the bus I first got the copilot (computer) would not go online. So started my route late. But finished on time. I got done at 10:50 so weekend started.

The time between getting off work and a Dr appointment was spent in prayer, worry and sewing. Got a Christmas present for one of my nieces done. God and I talked alot. I got to the appointment and since it was a new Dr paperwork was filled out. Got the co payment paid and sat down to fill out the paperwork and was called back. Never did finish the paperwork but blood pressure and pulse were normal. Questions answered, information given and the wait was on for the Dr to come in.

He came in 15 mins before I was scheduled. I got to see my ct scans, He pointed out my appendix, gall bladder, and all other parts. Then said they all looked fine. No blockages, no inflammation. He said up on the table for the poking and probing. He found the area that hurts but not the cause. Gall bladder is the primacy suspect but pain has been decreasing so he will wait to do ultrasound. The secondary cause would be irritable bowel syndrome. Which he would change my diet for a few weeks to see if that cleans it out. If the pain gets to be unbearable then I get to do to the emergency room. Boy that sounds like fun.

I am thankful that the pain has gotten less, but would really like to know what is really causing the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment