Bear

Bear
Welcome

Friday, July 23, 2010

Weeks End

I have never been one who gets killer headaches. Usually I have to have hit my head hard to get one like this one have been. It sat between the eyes and pounded. Medications did not even dull it. Sleep touched it. Woke up this morning with just a little knock going not the pounding. Did I get this to have sympathy to all who get migraines? I will never make fun of someone who has a bad headache again.

On another note: Work today was great. I got to see Lake Ki, Lake Goodwin, Lake Martha, and warm beach 3 times today. My route was up north away from the Lynnwood/Edmonds area that can be bad driving on a Friday. The lakes looked so inviting to stop at and maybe wade in.

Just looking forward to the weekend : )

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good migraine. Those are AWFUL. Maybe you got the migraine so that you could realize what a blessing it is to not normally get them! ;) Makes you more thankful for the days you wake up and your head is fine. ;)

    ReplyDelete