Bear

Bear
Welcome

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Ending Of A Three Day Weekend.

Boy, I have thoroughly enjoyed this weekend. Other than church it was just me and God. I turned down so many invitations from people to go and do something and I don't feel guilty at all.

I stayed home all day Saturday for a couple of reasons. One I just really did not want to go out. So cleaned my bedroom. Three bags to Value Village and 4 to the garbage. I have closet space and floor space.

I also got tickets for my July trip ordered. July 8 - 12 in Rochester Minnesota with my friend Ann to visit her Grandma and Dad. I am so looking forward to the trip. New state to take pictures in. I hope there will be a good midwest storm while we are there too.

Reason 2 is I was being bugged by a friend (yes the jerk) to come over and I refused. He then called and we talked and ended the call with me yelling at him. I have to day it felt good.

Sunday started with me actually being late for Sunday School. When I went in it had flooded the downstairs where it always does. So I helped clean out and mop up.

After church I had a couple of errands Costco and shopping. Then laundry. That is an experience in its own.

So doing laundry on a Sunday afternoon is interesting. You have a couple of mothers with little kids, and then the men who have no idea how to do the laundry. I can say I was entertained.

Sunday ended with a visit to Erika at work to plan a joke on the road supervisor Steve. I see toilet paper in the future on his vehicle.

Monday the bonus day. Memorial day. Thanks to all who have served or are serving to protect our country and others.

I rearranged the kitchen back wall and living room. 9 hours of work. I gave up shopping with a friend.

In all being at home with little contact with others made me really spend time with God. I have a new sense of where to go on in life. Have let go of old stuff and ready for the new directions. My attitude is much better than it has been. So I should be a better person out in the world.


Lord, Our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth. Psalms 8:1

I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart. I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you. I will sing praise to your name O Most High. Psalm 9:1 & 2

Thank you God for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment