Bear

Bear
Welcome

Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Oh a three day weekend. What to do? Picnic, camp, definitely find somewhere to go and photo. Still what to do with it raining.


I felt at work today like I took 6 showers and only one I used soap and shampoo and that was at 4:30 before work. It was bad enough to drive in quite a bit of water, both on the ground and falling from the sky, but to have to be outside at every stop got cold. God has a sense of humor for every time I had to use the lift on the bus it poured cats and dogs. I felt sorry for the people on the lift with me being short I cannot use an umbrella I would poke them in the eye as I raise them up. So they also had a shower. When I got home it was another shower and hot cocoa. So much better : )

The grey sky just kept everything wet and cold feeling making it seem like March. I believe that warm weather will be coming when?? I don't know.

I am getting to go on a vacation to Minnesota. Never have been there. I am so looking forward to being on the farm and taking pictures. I am going with a friend to visit her grandma and dad. I have meant her dad before. I also get to meet her aunt and uncle and possibly go into Iowa. So does Minnesota get the rainstorms I have heard about? I hope so I really want to experience and get pics of one.

Looking forward to fun times this year. Taking a positive approach. Bought a tent, have a sleeping bag. Just might have to take off and camp somewhere.

Well timer went off time to see how dinner is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment